Sunday, November 29, 2015

Oneinamil's TE Reviews! "UltraViews" (Read Before Signing Up!) #JHedzWorlD

Alright guys, today I will be sharing with you my review of a Traffic Exchange site that has been getting a nice set of feedback from a small community of members here on TBN on how well their services are.

That traffic exchange is named


[​IMG]


“Ultra Views”


Site Information


Owner – @UltraViews
URL – ultraviews.net


One of the safest YouTube traffic exchanger in the world!


“The Start!”


I recently created myself an account to test out and report my findings to the TBN community to either help a new business take a grand step into fame and fortune OR destroy a mans dream of ever making money online and with “Ultra Views” I really think you will be surprised with my results.


So to begin my journey,I went searching for users who were selling credits for the TE ” Traffic Exchange” so that I can get started quick and I managed to find one person who sold me 1400 UC (UltraCredit) for $1. Now,once I got my points I recorded a fresh video (about 21 minutes) and started my adventure of earnings!


“Results”


After 2 days I got these stats!


[​IMG]
[​IMG]


Day 3
[​IMG]
Credits Redeemed : 744/1400


Video Pre-Req: 100 Seconds *Start & Ending Ads* *Ads @ 5 & 15 minutes*


Retained Views: 154/744


Earning/Investment: $0.79/$1.00 ( 744 / 1400 )


Estimate Profit: $1.55/$1.00 per 1400 UltraCredits/views


Plan on selling?
Maybe sell them @$3.5 per 100K?


So with 642 credits remaining and already profited $0.79 out of my invested $1.00, I really think that “UltraViews” is something to invest in if you are wanting a “reliable” Traffic Exchange”.


Rating: B+


There is still a few bugs and hiccups here and there,BUT I can give you the green light to go ahead and use this website as a primary revenue generator! Be sure to also download their app until the owner has time to fix things. Also! the retained view percentage seems to be abit better than the other TE’s I have tried.


Thank you for taking the time to read my review! If you plan on starting a TE and would like for me to review it feel free to send me a private message and I will be glad too!


– Support My Threads –


My Ref Link – CLICK HERE
Website URL – http://www.ultraviews.net



This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.


JHedzWorlD


AIM GLOBAL






No comments:

Post a Comment