Thursday, December 31, 2015

Secret School Lives Part 3 #JHedzWorlD












Janes POV


After 2 hours of showing around the new kids I went to the fountain in the courtyard for our hourly breaks while I see that Blake was….. crying but the fountain? I went over and asked him whats wrong, ”Jane…… Ive messed up badly….” ”How have you messed up Blake? Nothing hap-” ”I PUT ROSELLA IN THE NURSES OFFICE OK!” I was quite shocked about what he just said but I know that he’d NEVER hurt anyone! Especially Rosella! ”What?! What happened to her?!” ”I told her what happened at the park and she f-f-fai-” He couldnt finish as he was crying like it was the end of the world, I felt sorry for the poor kid but before I could speak up I heard a familiar voice. ”Guys calm down! Shes fine! Just a bit dizzy thats all!” It was Celeste with Rosella being lifted up by her. ”Y-yeh….. Im just a bit d-drowsy…. *yawn*” and yet Blake was still crying but I dont thing he could of heard if he had is head in this shirt. Rosella stumbled next to him and sat down on the fountain ”Y-You know its not g-good to cry this much r-right?” as the tapped him. ”H-Huh? W-when did you get here?!” ”J-Just now….. T-Thanks Celeste!” Celeste smirked almost like she had something in mind but im pretty sure I know what she was thinking. ”Hey Rosella look at this” Blake showed Rosella his phone. ”P-Party? A-At our dorm house? O-Oh dear….” 


Celestes POV


Rosella looked quite worried since she didnt want to deal with a party when she is in not the best condition, it soon struck me ”Hey I know! If the partys at our dorm house you could take care of Rosella since you both dont want to take part!” Jane nodded but Rose was blushing since we both know hows she like around ‘him.’ ”I dont  know…. I mean I might mess up again….” ”N-No its f-fine!” Rosella blurted out. I knew she didnt want him to feel bad so she had no choice I guess, We all walked off to attend our fighting class but the teacher excused Blake and Rosella since they both looked quite unwell. Most teachers wouldnt care but they look like DEATH! I have NO idea how those 2 survive this school, Its quite surprising. They were just talking but Rosella was under stress a little so once the classes were over we all went back to our dorm house. ”Ok so I guess we have a plan! Blake your taking care of Rosella and if anyone does something that annoys you guys were on it!” Blake nodded and Rosella quietly agreed. They both walked up the stairs and we both got ready for the party, All I dont know is what is gonna happen up there.














JHedzWorlD


AIM GLOBAL






No comments:

Post a Comment