Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Fuck this shit I'm going to bed Part 14 #JHedzWorlD






Mature Content





or, enter your birth date.



Month

Day

Year*


Please enter a valid date format (mm-dd-yyyy)

Please confirm you have reviewed DeviantArt’s Terms of Service below.


* We do not retain your date-of-birth information.
















“Jean. I’ve missed these moments.” Alex said with a smirk.
“Let go off me or else these moments will result in you failing!” Jean said
“No… It won’t unless you want everyone to know you gay… And with a William’s kid too.” He said showing a picture of him kissing Cassidy in the car.
“How…”
“I’m not blind or stupid. I know that kid… Maybe more than you! And he’s got one person in his heart!” Alex seemed a bit angry.
“Who would that be? His dog Skip?” Jean asked.
Alex smiled. “You want this to be plastered all over the internet?”
“Not particularly.” Jean said knowing where this was going.
“What are you willing to give me in return? Of this secret.” Alex asked getting really close to Jean.
“Nothing! I am helping you and if you feel like passing you will stop this… Whatever it is that you’re doing!” Jean told him.
“Fine I bet Facebook would love to see this.” He said pushing a few buttons.
“OK! Stop!” Jean said.
“I won’t have sex with you… But I will do anything else…” Jean said looking down.
“Fine. Call your boyfriend and tell him you won’t need a ride.” Jean did as he was told. “Now come with me.” Alex said.
Jean followed him to his car. “Where are we going?”
“My place. You said anything else.” Alex smiled. “Maybe you’ll change your mind and just fuck me.”
Jean was driven to a nice house. It had a nice view of the city. “Come on.” Alex said grabbing Jean’s arm tightly as he dragged him around. Jean’s glasses still hadn’t come.
Alex sat down. “Take off your cloths.”
“But…” Jean started. Alex shook his phone. Jean easley complied. Jean tried to hide himself as Alex came closer. Alex ran his hand threw jean’s hair.
“I won’t stop until you beg for me to fuck you.” Alex slammed Jean to the floor. Jean didn’t stop his cries as Alex slowly pulled his arm up above where it was meant to go. After a while Alex patted Jean’s head. “Hey. You’re fine. Now just touch yourself like you’re missing Cassidy.” Alex said turning on the camera turning off the sound.
Jean pushed himself up. Both of his arm’s hurt. Jean then started to masterbate.
“Come on son you can do better than that!” Alex said turning off the camera and taking out the tape. He took out the film and tossed it to Jean. “I’m board. You can go this time…”
Jean looked back to Alex. but didn’t hesitate to leave. he wasn’t sure who to call. things would be so much easier if he could just drive. it wasn’t like he didn’t already know how.stupid law.
Cassidy was his best bet. On the other hand that was the worst bet. He scratched his head. Maybe Xavier… but what if he was with his girlfriend or something… did he even have one? Donte… no… He didn’t know anyone else…out of those three… he sighed and started to walk. Alexander lived on the line of William’s and Clearwood. He chose to go to Clearwood… but Alex use to go to Williams. No one knows where he was before that.
He then remembered Cassidy didn’t live too far from here so he went to that place.
He walked to the door and knocked, he heard Cassidy say something so he walked in.
He saw cassidy with someone. He just stood there until the other guy got away.
Cassidy tried to explain. Jean just stared at him. When the other guy was gone Cassidy looked at him. “You’re taking this well…”
Jean walked to the Kitchen and grabbed the first thing he saw. Which happened to be a rolling pin. He wound it up and hit him over the head. “There I feel better.” Jean said with a smile.
“That’s grate…” Cassidy said hugging him.
“Don’t think this means I’ve forgiven you for this! How would you feel if I sleep with Alex?” jean asked.
“I’d think he got lucky!” Cassidy said glaring at the roof.
“You would be pissed! I trusted you.” Jean said shaking his head.
Cassidy looked shocked. “You… you did?”
“You think i would do those things with someone I didn’t trust?” Jean hit him over the head again. “Go fuck yourself.” Jean told him.
“i didn’t know you knew how to swear…” Cassidy said holding his head.
Jean wound up again. “Sorry! ok… i’m a jerk… that’s why Alex broke up with me! you know we dated right? He told you by now…”
Jean glared at him. “Not at all.” Jean crossed his arms. “I would leave only I have no way home thanks to your jealous ex…”
“Alex brought you here!?” Cassidy asked. “Did he do something to you?”
“Nothing like you just did.” jean told him.
Cassidy looked down. “I’ll take you home.” Cassidy said walking out of the door.











JHedzWorlD


AIM GLOBAL






No comments:

Post a Comment