Tuesday, December 29, 2015

KIDNAPPED BY ???? #JHedzWorlD











After a dream, I woke up in the middle of the night. It was 3:02 AM. I got a Snickers and ate it all. “Erghh… I-I don’t feel so well….” I then fell on the ground and blacked out. I then woke up in a chair. I tried getting up from the chair, but my hands were tied up by a rope. I tried seeing where I am, but I am blindfolded. I tried standing up, but my legs were chained. I tried making a noise for someone to help me, but I was far underground and under concrete. I could only hear footsteps and muttering. I then got the blindfold off. “So, you could see your somewhere different. I know who you are, Adrian. I saw your every move. I saw every kiss you did with Donovan. You don’t remember this voice? That’s a shame. You should see me. I could allow you to talk, but that’ll give it away. Ta-da, you see me! Yep, I kidnapped you. I filled sleeping pills in that Snickers bar. Now that you seen the truth, I’ll have to… KILL you.” I looked at the knife ‘it’ has in ‘its’ hands and stabbed my stomach. I shall never reveal who killed me. You shall figure who killed me in the next message. 43058o3 w5qgg3e j3!










JHedzWorlD


AIM GLOBAL






No comments:

Post a Comment